Thursday, December 29, 2016

Exciting News!

I don't know about you, but I could use a pick me up right about now.  Fortunately, I have some really exciting news I've been dying to share with you!  I actually found out about two weeks ago, but I wanted to wait until it was ok to announce it before I spilled the beans... I'm going to be a brand representative for Oh Sew Magical!


As you may recall, Oh Sew Magical is one of the stores I talked about in my Small Business Saturday Shop Small blog post a few weeks ago.  I'm a big fan of Linsay's designs.  I already have three of her skirts, one set of capri leggings and an autograph shirt.  (And I also have three more skirts on order or on their way to me!) 


About a week or so ago, Linsay posted on her Instagram that she was looking for brand reps.  Of course, I immediately thought that I had to sign up for it.  She was looking for people with annual passes, who would be willing to take high quality pictures of themselves wearing her designs in the parks!


That Friday morning, I made a collage of myself with Minnie Mouse- surrounded by some of the patterns I have Linsay's designs in.  Then, I posted that picture to my Instagram along with why I thought I'd be a good Oh Sew Magical brand rep.


Sunday evening, I received a private message from Linsay telling me that she had selected me to be a brand representative for Oh Sew Magical!  I literally squealed with glee.  (Eliot wondered what the heck was going on.)  I told him, and then proceeded to dance around the house grinning like an idiot for the remainder of the evening.


I'm so excited to represent a small shop like Oh Sew Magical!  Stay tuned for lots of pictures with me wearing my skirts, leggings and shirts.  (And you'll probably see a few posts of yours truly over on Oh Sew Magical's Instagram page too!)  I'm definitely planning to order many more of Linsay's designs!  Yay!!! °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment