Friday, September 16, 2016

Two Weeks Until We Set Sail!

After getting all of the negative energy out in the open this week... I think it's time to focus on something positive: only two more weeks until our first Disney Cruise!!!

Photo Source
My to do list is at an all time high, but weirdly, I'm not freaking out.  Eliot's pretty much stressed to the max, but I'm feeling pretty good about it.  I have a tendency to wait until the really last minute, so maybe that's why I'm chill now.  We've got about 50 pairs of ears we're making in the next 1.5 weeks, but all I say is "BRING IT ON!!!"

Today, I got an awesome package in the mail.  When I placed my order, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get it on time for our trip.  I think I screamed when I got the shipping notification a few days ago!  I'm so excited.  A few of the products didn't come out exactly how I was hoping, but I can work with them- and improve them when I have more time.  I'm not going to spill the beans yet, but here's a little sneak peek!


I also got a few of the things I ordered last week in the mail.  The supplies I ordered to make part of our fish extender gifts came, so that's a relief.  Eliot also found another supply we were looking around the house for- also a relief!

I got our character autograph anchor in the mail the other day.  I absolutely love how it came out!  I purchased it from Brock's Trophies on Etsy.  I'm really excited to have something we can hang in our master bedroom after the cruise.  I have an idea for a display and this is going to be perfect for it!  Now, I just need to get silver Sharpies!


I received two sets of magnets for our stateroom door.  I found a ton of porthole room number designs I liked, but I finally settled for getting a cruise wreath since it's generic and we can use it again.  I also ordered both us and my family "Our First Disney Cruise" signs.  I'm planning to put ours on our refrigerator when we get home.  Finally, I got some Halloween themed Disney name tag magnets with our names on them- a few more souvenirs that we'll be able to put on the fridge to remember our first cruise. 


I also got our Bitbelts for our MagicBands in the mail.  I'm so excited for all of the color options!  Now I can mix and match!  These are perfect and Eliot and I love them!


This morning, I've been busy placing a few more last minute orders.  I've got one more outfit I'm putting the finishing touches on.  I've already driven to Portland once to get crafting supplies, but I'll probably be going out to get more in the next few days!  I've still got a few things to get on my list!  Then, it's back to business!

This weekend, my main focus will be completing a bunch of ears.  I'm also hoping to make our fish extenders since I ran out of time to order some.  I found a few ideas on Pinterest, so I'll see what I can do with that!  Once Eliot is done with a large order of soap weddings favors... we'll be starting to make ours and my family's fish extender gifts!  In the meantime, I've got to go get back to work.  I reiterate, "bring it on!!!"  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment