Friday, September 9, 2016

Disney Cruise and WDW Preparations

Only three more weeks until our first Disney Cruise!!!  Ahh!!!  I'm so excited!!!  Eliot and I have been in overdrive ever since we got home from California.  My body is finally back on east coast time and we're busier than ever!  But it's all in good fun.

Photo Source
Earlier today, I finally sat down at the computer to get a bunch of stuff checked off my to do list.  I started by looking into getting some Disney steeband music to get into the spirit.  I found a cd on Amazon and then searched for it on iTunes.  I found it, bought it, downloaded it and have been listening to it all day.  I'm going to enjoy having it on my iPhone.  I'm sure I will be playing this like a crazy person for the next 21 days.

Photo Source
Speaking of music, I woke up this morning humming Boo to You.  Clearly someone's excited for Mickey's No So Scary Halloween Party!  I've really been enjoying seeing pictures on Instagram and Facebook.  I can't wait!!!

Of course, as excited as I am for the "special" aspects of this trip (cruise & MNSSHP), I'm also pumped to be going to Walt Disney World!!!  Eliot and I were there for a few quick days after KeyCon 2015.  But honestly, it feels like forever since our last trip- probably partially because I've been to Disneyland twice since then!



I can't wait to return to my first Disney "home".  A few days ago, we picked the colors for our MagicBands.  Eliot, Dad, Jeremy and I will be getting two since we're splitting our hotel stay into two parts- before and after the cruise.  (Mom and Nana are keeping their room the whole trip so we have somewhere to store luggage and keep the car.)

Selecting our MagicBands got me thinking about my Bitbelts.  I have no idea where they are, so I ordered some this morning.  Mom, Dad, Jeremy and Nana have never had MagicBands before, so I figured I'd get some for them too.  Bitbelts set my mind at ease and I don't worry about losing my band.  Luckily, they had packs of 12 for only $9 with free shipping.  I'm excited to pick colors to mix and match with our MagicBands!



While I was at the computer, I also took the time to order some more stuff that I've been putting off.  (Nothing like waiting until the last minute!)  I've been eyeing some door magnets for our cruise for a while now.  I could easily make some for us, but I'm running out of time and the ones I found were adorable!

I also had to get supplies to make our fish extender gifts.  We're making some of Eliot's Snowblade Creations soaps, but we're going to make a fancy pack of them!  One of my KTTW friends actually ordered our standard pack as her gifts, so I decided we'd do something similar but a little bit different.  The most exciting part is that our new pack will be available in his store after we debut them on our cruise!


Speaking of debuting new items, Eliot and I released a ton of designs to my KTTW friends.  I knew we'd get orders, but it completely blew me away when we received orders for about 30 pairs of ears within a few weeks!  Needless to say, Eliot and I are going to be pumping ears out for the next 2.5 weeks.  I'm so thankful for my KTTW friends!  Their orders have helped pay for a few of our last minute cruise purchases!



I'm also working on a few ear designs for Eliot and me!  Between WDW and the cruise, it's the perfect chance to wear them and take pictures.  I've got quite an ambitious list, so if I'm not around here as often, now you now why!  I'm trying to make 40+ sets of ears and to make an all time high record of ears made in a month's time.

Anyways, I probably should get back to work.  My tummy is growling and my to do list is still calling out to me!  I'll try to be back to show you a little of what we've been working on at the two week countdown mark!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment