Tuesday, December 22, 2020

2021 Calendars... Hopefully

The new year is only 10 days away.  As the 2020 year is drawing to a close, I find myself looking forward to 2021 more each day.  (Aren't we all?)  What I'm not looking forward to, is that I'm still struggling to figure out how to fix my calendar conundrum.  

Honestly, I haven't so much as opened my blog email in months.  I'm ashamed to even admit that, but it's the truth.  For all I know, there could be important things in there, but it's taken a back seat.  I'm sure it's filled with email requests for my free printable 2021 calendars.  I haven't opened my email because I don't want to disappoint everyone.  I still don't have a solution to make the calendars... and I'm running out of time.

At this point, my only idea is to attempt to digitally copy and paste a calendar together using the ones that I've made in the past.  That will require tracking down each month by which day of the week that month starts on and then checking how many days are in that month.  (For example, I have a note started that tells me January 2021 starts on a Friday and has 31 days.)  That will probably take me hours and be a giant pain in the butt.  Still, with having calendars from 2013 to 2019, it might be possible.  However, I was really trying to make that my last resort since it's not going to be very pleasant.

Eliot thinks he might have one more way to attempt to get into the actual software to fix the design... so I have one last tiny shred of hope.  If it works, you can bet that I'll be making calendars for 2021, 2022 and probably 2023 while I'm at it.  Then, I know that I'll be all set for a while!  That would be such a wonderful feeling!

I guess what I'm saying is... please know that I'm working on it.  If you've emailed me and I've ignored you for months, I'm sincerely sorry.  I just haven't been able to handle that on top of everything else 2020 has dropped in my lap.  Hopefully, Eliot and I will find a way and we can start 2021 off on a happy note- with printable calendars!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment