Friday, August 7, 2020

Fun Find: Magical Quarantine Memes (Part 20)

Happy Friday!  We've made it into August and we're still navigating our way through the COVID-19 pandemic.  I don't know about you, but I'm growing tired of all the quarantining, debates about face masks, and general unrest.  But, I think this is how life is going to be for a while... especially when cases only seem to be getting worse in most of the country.  Thankfully, these posts keep my humor going.  If you haven't been following along with my weekly meme posts, you can still catch up with all of them here: Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6 , Part 7Part 8Part 9Part 10Part 11Part 12Part 13Part 14Part 15Part 16Part 17Part 18 and Part 19.


Time for a mental health check... I think I'm at a 6 or 7 right now.  Blah.


The most relevant meme for parents of school aged kids these past few weeks.

 
I was pretty excited to get my haircut... but I still don't get it.  I was already months (maybe even a year) overdue for one.  I don't get how people can't go a few months without getting one.


Can I book a one-way ticket to Genovia to ride out the rest of quarantine there?


This is it.  We all need giant hamster balls.


Is anyone still watching Tiger King?  (Eliot and I still haven't seen it.)


I never get my nails done so this would be me anyways... haha!


How I picture quarantine to be for those of you who have kids.


Poor Quasimodo... he doesn't get any credit.


Wash your hands.  Also, don't land the carpet anywhere that hasn't been sanitized.


Gotta love those quarantine snacky snacks!!!


Sigh... part of me wants to Disney so bad.  I could use a break from reality.


Yes!  The Muppets would be the masters of Zoom.


This is so true... and so sad.  Back when COVID first started, I really thought we might be better on the other side of this.  Now, I feel like we're more divided than ever.


At this point, most days I'm happy to be inside my house away from everyone.


My thoughts: The real super heroes are the ones who wear masks!


Of course, I had to end my magical memes post with a song.  I think the intro to Under the Sea is exactly the way I feel about the world right now.  We're a mess.


I hope you enjoyed these magical memes.  I've only got another post or two left!  Part 21 of my Magical Quarantine Memes series will be coming next Friday!  Take care of yourselves and enjoy your weekend!!!  °o°

Please Note: I did not make any of these memes and I don't claim ownership of the photos or the jokes.  Most of them I've seen uncredited on Facebook from other people who have shared them.  I just wanted to put them all in one spot so we might try to find some humor in a dark time when we could use a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment