Friday, July 31, 2020

Fun Find: Magical Quarantine Memes (Part 19)

Happy Friday and Happee Birthdae Harry!!!  July 31st marks Harry Potter's birthday so I thought that I'd do another special round of Magical Quarantine Memes!  These are all Harry Potter themed quarantine memes.  I have a few more than I usually post, but these were too good to weed through so I've included most of the ones I found.

If you haven't been following along with my weekly meme posts, you can still catch up with all of them here: Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6 , Part 7Part 8Part 9Part 10Part 11Part 12Part 13Part 14Part 15Part 16Part 17, and Part 18.


Geez.  It's Cor-o-na.  Get it right Ron...


Truth.  This is exactly how I felt before I had my hair cut a few days ago.


London Peeps... have we had any Aunt Marge sightings?


Hahaha... I had a few friends who were pretty excited about staying home.


True story... this is how summer should be spent!


I really wish it was easy enough to cast a spell and have this all go away.


This was me... there are the "essentials" and then there's the real essentials.


How Harry Potter characters say coronavirus.  At this point, I'm with Ron... 


Bahahaha... this is a very good point.


This is how it felt this past spring... when the list only kept growing daily.


She's terrible and should absolutely be sacrificed to end this.


I mean... Umbridge really is COVID-19 if it were a person.


Don't even get me started on this one... I really question some peoples' priorities.


Haha... I could see this being on the Wizarding World's equivalent of CNN.


Oliver Wood would not be happy with the current events.


Tell him Draco!  Although, I'm not sure what Lucius would be able to do about this.


This is pretty much how the past few months have been... 


For goodness sake... is this too much to ask?!?!?  I mean... it is a pandemic.

This is probably how a lot of parents are feeling right now.


This was last school year's format.  Hopefully this year won't follow it.


This.  Everyone will be running around saying, "I can touch you now!!!"


This sums up 2020 pretty accurately...  PS. Send more chocolate.


Of course, I had to stick with tradition.  There aren't many songs in the Harry Potter world, but I did find a hand washing song that goes along with the Sorting Hat's Song.


I hope you enjoyed this special round of Harry Potter magical memes.  We're almost done with this segment, but Part 20 of my Magical Quarantine Memes series will be coming next Friday!  Take care and enjoy your weekend!!!  °o°

Please Note: I did not make any of these memes and I don't claim ownership of the photos or the jokes.  Most of them I've seen uncredited on Facebook from other people who have shared them.  I just wanted to put them all in one spot so we might try to find some humor in a dark time when we could use a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment