Friday, July 3, 2020

Fun Find: Magical Quarantine Memes (Part 15)

Happy Friday!  It's time for another special round of Magical Quarantine Memes!  I wanted to finish the Disney themed windows from Kelly Osterman LaFrance for her "Disney Quaran-Themed Windows".  I love them and I had to share the rest of them!  If you haven't been following along with my weekly meme posts, you can still catch up with all of them here: Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6 , Part 7Part 8Part 9Part 10Part 11, Part 12, Part 13 and Part 14.


Is anyone else on a never-ending living room journey?  No... just me?


So this is love... Disney+, snacks and wine... this is what makes life divine!!!


Going out in public be like: Maintain a minimum of 6 feet at all times... 


I really am missing Disney more than usual these past few weeks. 


When will things finally get back to normal?  Well, you never really know, but when they know, you'll know.  You know?


The song most played and/or referenced in 2020.


Back to the journey to the living room... where I'm NEVER-gonna-leave-this-LAND.


I feel like this is now my life on an endless loop.


I hope we can get this under control so the end of this is just around the riverbed.


Important lessons learned in 2020:


Thankfully, I still have plenty of imagination to keep me busy!!!  Just One Spark!


Being trapped on the Axiom... that's what this feels like!  If only we had cool robots... 


Naturally, I saved another song for last.  This one made me laugh out loud every time I saw it... sing it Simba, "Oh I just can't wait to be free!!!"


I hope you enjoyed the final group of windows from this round of magical memes.  I still have a few more weeks of memes planned out- so Part 16 of my Magical Quarantine Memes will be coming next Friday!  Take care and enjoy your holiday weekend!!!  °o°

Please Note: I did not make any of these memes and I don't claim ownership of the photos or the jokes.  Most of them I've seen uncredited on Facebook from other people who have shared them.  I just wanted to put them all in one spot so we might try to find some humor in a dark time when we could use a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment