Friday, June 26, 2020

Fun Find: Magical Quarantine Memes (Part 14)

Happy Stitch 6/26 day!!!  It's also Friday once again so it's time for another round of Magical Quarantine Memes!  If you haven't been following along with my weekly posts, you can still catch up: Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6 , Part 7Part 8Part 9Part 10Part 11Part 12 and Part 13.


Ok... did anyone get Hercules Titans on their 2020 Bingo card?


Unfortunately, we can still spend plenty of money on Shop Disney... 


Before this week started... 


The official load page of 2020, and of this week if you're a travel planner.


This week's current status:


Does anyone else feel like this is true?


Pretty much everyone in the Disney Facebook groups right now.


Sorry but not sorry.  I'm team wear a freaking mask or don't go.


I'm glad we're not going to Disney for a bit.  It won't be the same.


No parades, no shows, no fireworks... it just won't be the same.


My current status.  I'll be sipping out of my resort mug and sobbing.


Here's a little Dad joke humor to cheer us all up after this long week.


Baby Yoda... stop trying to get the weekend to be longer.  It's been three months.


No judgement here Princesses.  Let me pull up a chair! 


I've saved another song reference for last.  I swear, the next time I'm at Disney I'll be going around singing "Bonjour! Bonjour!  Bonjour, bonjour, bonjour!" to everyone.


I hope you liked this batch of magical memes.  I still have quite a few more so Part 15 of my Magical Quarantine Memes series will be coming next Friday!  In the meantime, take care and enjoy your weekend!!!  °o°

Please Note: I did not make any of these memes and I don't claim ownership of the photos or the jokes.  Most of them I've seen uncredited on Facebook from other people who have shared them.  I just wanted to put them all in one spot so we might try to find some humor in a dark time when we could use a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment