Friday, June 5, 2020

Fun Find: Magical Quarantine Memes (Part 11)

Today, I'm sharing another special round of Magical Quarantine Memes!  Here are more of the Disney windows like I shared last week!  I saw these from tons of people on Facebook so I did a little research prior to last week's post.  The original artist is Kelly Osterman LaFrance.  She's posted photos of a new window almost everyday since March 25th. She's appropriately dubbed the photos her "Disney Quaran-Themed Windows".  I love them so much that I had to share more of them!

If you haven't been following along, you can find my other Magical Quarantine Meme posts: Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6 , Part 7Part 8, Part 9 and Part 10.


Hahaha... I love this.  Finally, a new song to sing!!!


I've got these gloves on me!!!


Another song... I love Disney music.  Who knew it could be appropriate right now?


A month late... but posting it anyways.  May the 4th (and Force) Be With Us.


Anna, I get it.  Who else has been talking to themselves more than usual...?


Disinfectant on you, Disinfectant on your family, Disinfectant on your cow!!! 


Stormtroopers... the OG of mask wearing.


I absolutely love this... please stay clear of outdoors!!!


Overall, I'm going to go with the slight frowny face... so like an 8.


If this has taught us anything... it's that this really is a small world


Alcohol.  The Mystery Mousekatool is alcohol.


Olaf's Frozen 2 style recap of quarantine so far... accurate.


Please Felix... you're our only hope!!!


I'm starting to go Un Poco Loco!!!


I absolutely love Forky and I'm sure he has a lot of questions right about now... 


Of course, I've saved another one of my favorites for last!  This is how I feel now that June 1st has passed and we're slowly moving into the next phase of re-opening.


I hope you enjoyed these magical Disney windows!  Part 12 of my Magical Quarantine Memes series will be coming next Friday!  Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!  °o°

Please Note: I did not make any of these memes and I don't claim ownership of the photos or the jokes.  Most of them I've seen uncredited on Facebook from other people who have shared them.  I just wanted to put them all in one spot so we might try to find some humor in a dark time when we could use a smile.

1 comment: