Saturday, May 9, 2020

Happy Birthday Katie!

Today is another special day as I celebrate the birthday of my best friend Katie!

Back on this day in 2015, I wrote another post on here about Katie's birthday.  There, I shared about how Katie and I first met and all about our many adventures together.


We haven't been able to go on as many adventures now that we're adults and living in the "real world".  As of late, I haven't seen her nearly as much as I'd like to these past few years.  It's so hard for Eliot and me to get away on the weekends, but we're hoping that will change soon- especially after being so far from everyone currently.

Right now, there's nothing I'd rather do than be able to go out to celebrate Katie's birthday with her.  To see her in person, hug her and catch up on all we've missed.  I don't think I've seen her since last September, so hopefully that day will come soon!


In the meantime, I'll be reminiscing about all of the fun adventures we've had so far and all of the memories that I cherish.  I can't wait to have more adventures together!!!

Happy Birthday Katie!!!  I hope you have a wonderful day!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment