Wednesday, July 31, 2019

40 Days of Dreaming...

Time is flying by.  Suddenly, it's the last day of July and we're heading into August!  

The school supplies are on display at all of our local stores.  Kids here in Maine will be going back in just a few weeks.  Labor Day will be here before we know it!  It feels like summer is passing by so quickly!  Thankfully, we still have a lot of fun in store.  Eliot and I have a few more summer plans for August.  But even when the calendar flips to September, my fun in the sun won't quite be over.

It literally dawned on me a few days ago how close I am to my four night Disney Cruise in September.  (I'm not sure that I've even mentioned it on here yet!)  I'm headed to my 5th KeyCon travel agent conference with Key to the World Travel.  I missed the 2018 conference, but I couldn't say no when I found out this year's conference was taking place on the Disney Dream!  I had so much fun when we did this back in 2016!


Even though it's creeping up on me, I'm definitely looking forward to the cruise.  I'm also planning to go to Walt Disney World a few days before and after the trip.  My friend Stephanie, who I'm rooming with on the ship, is also going to stay with me to attend Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party the night we get back from the cruise!

I'm sure it'll be a blast and it gives me another thing to look forward to.  Right now, it's been pretty hot and miserable the past few days.  I haven't been doing well with the heat and humidity this summer.  (This morning, it was 70 degrees and 94% humidity by 7:00 am.)  I've gotta say... thinking about that cool, light and airy ocean breeze while relaxing in the crystal clear ocean at Disney's private island Castaway Cay with all of my travel agent friends is the best kind of daydream.

The countdown is on- only 40 days until I set sail on my next adventure!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment