Friday, June 14, 2019

There's No Place Like Home

Hello friends!  I am back from our first trip to Nashville, Tennessee.  (Ok, I've actually been back since Wednesday, but it's taken me a few days to get back into the swing of things.)  Eliot and I had a great time on our adventure to discover a new place.  We did so much in a few days but there was still so much more to see!  We can't wait to go visit Tennessee again to explore some more!  Unfortunately, Eliot was only able to take a long weekend since he had to come home to work.  But we had a lot of fun that we packed into those few days!


During our trip, I kept a short list of our daily activities in the notes on my phone.  Being away for 12 days and 11 nights, the days can start to blend into a blur.  I wanted to be able to remember what we did each day.  Now, not only will I remember, but I'm able to share all of our adventures with you!


Over the next few days, I'll be doing a trip recap.  I'm going to split it up into five posts instead of doing a daily recap.  (A few of the days we hung out at the apartment so it makes more sense to group them together.)  I've already split up the days and named the five different blog posts that I'll be writing:

Part 1: Dollywood 
Part 2: Welcome to Nashville
Part 3: She's Gone Country 
Part 4: Settling In
Part 5: We're Going to the Zoo

I'm so excited to relive all of the fun of our trip through these posts!  But, I'm also very glad to be home.  I missed Eliot while he was home a week ahead of me, and I also missed my bed!  After all, there's no place like home!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment