Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Walt Disney World Bound

Today's the day!!!  I'm so excited to leave for Walt Disney World this afternoon!!!  I'm happy to finally say that I'm looking forward to this trip.  For the first time in history, I've been looking forward to, yet dreading, a trip to Disney.  My countdown has been both a blessing and a curse.  Everyday is a day closer to Disney, yet it's also a day closer to our half marathon!  But, I've done all that I can do; now I just have to go try my best!


As always, if you see Eliot and me, please don't be afraid to say hello!  We love to meet fellow Disney fans!  I promise we don't bite!  (Unless you happen to be a candy apple.  Then, I make no promises!)  However, if you're running by us in the race, I probably won't be very sociable.  I apologize in advance if I seem stand offish.  These races are going to take a lot of mental strength.  I'll be keeping my eye on the prize!

Even if you aren't visiting the mouse this week, you can still virtually follow along with the fun from the comfort of your own home.


If you aren't already, you can follow My Disney Life on Facebook for pictures, posts and updates.  I'm also on Instagram as @MyDisneyLifeBlog if you want to follow the photo fun there!  In the past, I tend to be more active on Instagram during our Disney trips.  I like to post photos "live" from the parks.  Don't have an Instagram account?  If you follow this link, you should be able to see all of my photos online!


Like I said before, I've given up on using Periscope and Snapchat, but I'm still on board with Facebook's "live" feature.  I love how the videos don't go away so more of my followers have access!  I did live videos from Disneyland last year, and I'm planning to post a few more videos this trip!  If you are following me on Facebook, you should get an alert when I'm live.  If you can't tune in to the live feed, you should be able to watch the videos at your own convenience if you go to my Facebook page.  Hopefully, this will allow more people to see my videos!

In the meantime, I'm going to go double (and triple) check my packing list while I try to contain myself!  Stay tuned for Disney photo and video spam... See ya real soon!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment