Friday, February 17, 2017

Fun Find: Beauty and the Beast Trailers

Woo-hoo!  We only have one more month until the live action Beauty and the Beast movie premieres!!!  I don't know about you, but the more I see of this movie, the more excited I get.  From the trailers to the merchandise, I'm so excited!!!  I can't wait!

Photo Source
A few weeks ago, I found this compilation of the trailers released for the movie.  (It has all of them except for the final trailer.)  I thought I'd share it for today's Fun Find Friday so you can share my excitement!  I think it's going to be phenomenal; I'm already begging Eliot to go see it at least twice.  We saw the live action Cinderella twice in theaters when it was released, but this one might get me there three (or more) times!



What you do think?  What are you most excited to see?  I'm really looking forward to seeing both the ballroom scene and "Be Our Guest" brought to life.  I'm also excited to see all of the costumes!  They look incredible so far!  Only one more month!!!  We can make it!  (Mutters to self: "I think I can, I think I can...") °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment