Thursday, December 1, 2016

December 2016 Calendar

It's the first of December and now I can officially start my countdown to Christmas!!!  I love counting down, and this year, I have three advent calendars to help!  I haven't done an advent calendar in years... the last time I actually remember doing one was when I was still living at home with my family.  For my birthday, I got the Tsum Tsum advent calendar.  Then, I bought myself both versions of the vinyl Tsum Tsum advent calendars with some of my birthday money!  Let the countdown begin!  Here's my December 2016 printable calendar to help you with your countdown!!!


This year, I've also made a blank version (without the holidays) to make them more versatile.  My calendars have been used for many things over the past few years including: Disney trip countdowns, teachers' Disney themed classrooms, training calendars for runDisney events and to surprise kids with a Disney vacation!

Here's the link to download the December 2016 PDF version of the printable.

Here's the link to download the Blank December 2016 PDF version of the printable.


Feel free to link this post up to Pinterest or Facebook so your friends and family can have a fun Mickey and Minnie calendar too!  Let's spread the Disney Magic!!!  °o°

Note: I've made calendars through 2017.  I don't post the PDF links on my blog until the beginning of each month.  If you're looking for a particular month and would like me to email it to you ahead of my post going live, you can send my blog an email at mydisneylifeblog[at]gmail.com.  I'll send you the PDFs directly as soon as I can!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment