Thursday, October 20, 2016

Fall 2016 IllusionEars Designs

Hi Friends!  I'm sorry I haven't posted sooner.  I've taken the past week to get well, rested and caught up on our everyday life!  Thankfully, I'm feeling much better now!

As I've mentioned, Eliot and I have been very busy making mouse ears over the past few weeks.  In fact, we've made 50+ sets of ears in the past month and a half!!!  Most of the ears were for my awesome Key to the World travel agent friends.  We sold about 30 pairs to them for our annual KeyCon conference!



Now that we're settling back into everyday life, I thought I'd show you a few of the new IllusionEar designs we've made recently!

I think my favorite of the entire batch are these cute Mickey Pumpkin IllusionEars!



Another Halloween favorite are these Mickey Ghost IllusionEars.


I practically begged Eliot to make the Mickey Candy Corn IllusionEars.  Cute!!!


Of course, Eliot's got a few tricks up his sleeves as well.  He surprised me by designing these New England Patriots IllusionEars!  I can't wait to make myself a pair!!!


Speaking of sports, a ton of my Key to the World friends are from Alabama.  I told Eliot that we had a ton of Crimson Tide fans so he put this design together for me.  We sold four pairs of these to my football loving friends!  Roll Tide!


Another one of my favorites are these Food and Wine Festival IllusionEars.


We made a Disney Dream design for the cruise, but I didn't get any good photos of the completed designs before we gave them to my friends!  (This picture is from when we were starting to prototype them.)  We'll have to make another set so I can get pictures!


Eliot's also working really hard on some tsum tsum designs!  Here's a sneak peek of a few that I posted on my Instagram page.  (We should have product photos soon!)


Finally, we also released a Key to the World Travel logo IllusionEars design.


These particular designs were exclusively released to my Key to the World friends for this 2016 year.  The Halloween and Food and Wine designs will be available to everyone though!  (As well as many sports teams...)  We haven't released them in my Happily Ever Hatter Etsy shop yet, but they will be listed soon!


Unfortunately, we knew that with our trip to Walt Disney World and the cruise, we wouldn't be able to fulfill orders for the Halloween and Food and Wine ears in time for this year's Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival.  However, the good news is that we're already working on Christmas designs.  Hopefully we'll be able to release some of those over the next few weeks!

There's definitely a lot of designing going on for our IllusionEars collection.  I'll be sure to post more product photos when I have them!  
°o°
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment