Friday, August 26, 2016

Fun Find: Disney Puppies Video

Hi friends!  I have a special Fun Find Friday to share with you!  Today is National Dog Day.  So naturally, I think of all the cute doggies in the world.  I love dogs.  In fact, Eliot and I are dying to get a puppy down the road.  Right now, our plan is to possibly get one as soon as this spring after our house is (hopefully) fully re-painted.

In the meantime, I watch cute puppy and dog videos online occasionally.  But there's one video I've seen a ton of times.  This is my all time favorite YouTube video.  The Disney Channel has started to put it on during their commercials, and every time I hear the music, I stop, drop, and go to the living room to watch it.  Again.  And again... 



I don't think there's any other video that could ever be cuter than puppies in Disney costumes.  They're adorable.  I love how they even attempted at recreating some of the scenes from Aladdin, The Little Mermaid and Tangled.  The little puppy in the Olaf costume is probably my favorite.  I love Olaf.  And I love puppies.

So, if you've had a long week, watch this.  You'll feel better.  I promise.  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment