Sunday, July 24, 2016

One Step Closer to D23 Expo 2017

Hi friends!  It's my 100th post of 2016 and I've saved it for some exciting news!!!


On July 14th, tickets went on sale for next summer's D23 Expo in Anaheim.  Eliot's Dad purchased tickets for the entire family the other day!  Which means, if all goes as planned, we're one step closer to going to the event next summer!!!

Photo Source
As you may recall, Eliot attended D23 Expo 2015 last summer with his family.  He had a great time even though it was pretty chaotic and confusing.  He was able to get some pretty cool exclusive merchandise to bring home though!

Photo Source
I've got to admit, I'm really excited.  I've always wanted to go to a D23 Expo.  There's so much to see and do... between the movie sneak peeks, theme park info, meet and greets, and exclusive merchandise, it's a Disney fan's dream!  Hopefully, it will be another Disney dream come true!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment