Thursday, June 2, 2016

Disneyland June 2016 Bucket List

I can't believe we're leaving for California tomorrow!!!  It's the final countdown!!!


Of course, that means it's time for another trip bucket list.  Since I started my blog, it's become a tradition to make a bucket list for each of my Disney trips.  Here are the bucket lists from my past Disney trips: October 2014 KeyCon tripJanuary 2015 WDW tripDisneyland September 2015 tripDiamond CelebrationKeyCon Universal 2015 trip, WDW Fall 2015 trip and Disneyland April 2016.

I've actually found them to be really helpful.  Instead of stressing me out, they make me more focused and I feel like I accomplished something at the end of my trip.  I've also been able to make sure that I experience a few new things each trip!

I've compiled all of the lists from the results of our September 2015 Disneyland trip, my April 2016 trip, and my Diamond Celebration list to come up with the following goals!

Melissa's Disneyland June 2016 Trip Bucket List:
°o°  1.) Buy a Mickey Mouse Balloon
°o°  2.) Eat at ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney
°o°  3.) Watch the new Frozen Show at the Hyperion Theater
°o°  4.) Meet Tinker Bell and the Fairies in Pixie Hollow
°o°  5.) Buy a Disney Princess Letter Name Painting of my Name
°o°  6.) Live Broadcast a Few Disneyland Shows and/or Parades
°o°  7.) Go to Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar with Eliot
°o°  8.) Take Pictures with the Diamond Celebration Characters
°o°  9.) Go on the Matterhorn
°o° 10.) Collect the rest of the 60th Anniversary Pressed Coins
°o° 11.) Ride in the Front of the Monorail
°o° 12.) Do another autograph book
°o° 13.) Buy Disney art work at Wonderground Gallery
°o° 14.) See Mickey's March Along
°o° 15.) Order a Drink with a Diamond Glow Cube
°o° 16.) Take Pictures at the Diamond Celebration Photo Stops
°o° 17.) Get drinks and lobster nachos at the Cove Bar
°o° 18.) Go on Radiator Springs Racers with Eliot
°o° 19.) See the Newsboys in California Adventure
°o° 20.) Get our picture taken with Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde

I think this Disneyland bucket list is definitely do-able!!!


In addition to my Disneyland Bucket List, I've got a few more goals this trip:
°o° 21.) See Elissa Graduate from High School 
°o° 22.) Go to the San Fransisco Disney Store
°o° 23.) Go to the Walt Disney Family Museum
°o° 24.) Go the Little Mermaid in Concert at the Hollywood Bowl
°o° 25.) Go to my first game at the Shark Tank to cheer on the San Jose Sharks!

It's sure to be a super fun filled nine days!  I'm so excited for all of the new experiences this trip!  I'll check back when Eliot and I return to let you know how we did!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment