Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Back from California

Hi friends!  Eliot and I are back home in Maine after another amazing trip!  Ok, so we technically got back to the house yesterday morning but we were only here long enough to take a nap for a few hours, then to shower and head into work.  When we got home last night, we both crashed!  But our California vacation was totally worth it!


I don't think we've ever crammed so many fun events into one vacation before.  I'm completely exhausted, but we had such a great time!  I'll be sure to tell you all about it but it will have to wait for now.  This is the first chance I've had to catch my breath and I need to get caught up with a few other things... mainly laundry and grocery shopping!

I'll be back soon to post our bucket list results!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment