Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Disneyland April 2016 Bucket List

I can't believe I'm leaving for Disneyland in two days!  It's the final countdown!!!

Since I started my blog, it's become a tradition to make a bucket list for each of my Disney trips.  Here are my bucket lists from past trips: October 2014 KeyCon trip, January 2015 WDW tripDisneyland September 2015 trip, Diamond Celebration, KeyCon Universal 2015 trip, and WDW Fall 2015 trip.


I've actually found them to be really helpful.  Instead of stressing me out, they make me more focused and I feel like I accomplished something at the end of my trip.  I've also been able to make sure that I experience a few new things each trip!

This trip will be short, but full of firsts.  Eliot's not an adventurous eater, so I'm taking advantage of going with my girlfriends.  We've got a full schedule of Disney dining experiences!  I've included the special events taking place during my trip.  I've also reviewed my results of our September Disneyland trip and my Diamond Celebration list to come up with the following bucket list for this trip:

Melissa's Disneyland April 2016 Trip Bucket List:
°o°  1.) Attend the Pearls in the Park event
°o°  2.) Eat a Tigger Tail
°o°  3.) Watch Paint the Night Parade
°o°  4.) Go to Carthay Circle Restaurant
°o°  5.) Attend Spring Dapper Day 
°o°  6.) Watch Mickey and the Magical Map
°o°  7.) Go to Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar
°o°  8.) Bring Home a few Candy Apples
°o°  9.) Go the Steakhouse 55 Restaurant
°o° 10.) Watch Disneyland Forever Fireworks
°o° 11.) Get a picture with Diamond Celebration Mickey and Minnie
°o° 12.) Explore the Disneyland Hotel
°o° 13.) Scope out Disney art work at Wonderground Gallery
°o° 14.) Go to the Blue Bayou Restaurant
°o° 15.) Check out the Dapper Day Expo
°o° 16.) Watch World of Color
°o° 17.) Check out the CA Food and Wine Festival
°o° 18.) Go on Radiator Springs Racers
°o° 19.) Scope out merchandise for our June trip
°o° 20.) Get my picture taken with Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde

I'll check back when I return from my trip to let you know how I did!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment