Sunday, April 24, 2016

18 Month Forecast

It's been a whirlwind around here lately.  I'm currently juggling about 12 ear orders, making my Pearls in the Park and Dapper Day accessories, and mentally making my Disneyland packing list- aka trying to make sure I don't forget anything important!

D23 Expo Photo Source, RunDisney Photo Source
However, I'm loving every minute of it.  I love making ears designs, whether they're for myself, Eliot, friends, family or customers.  I love making fun accessories and putting together a few special outfits for my trip.  I love the excitement that comes with having a single digit Disney trip countdown.  (Only four more days!!!)

I'm incredibly thankful that Eliot and I have been able to go to Walt Disney World and Disneyland as many times as we have over the past few years.  It's certainly taken a lot of hard work and dedication on our part, but that's afford us all of these amazing opportunities.  And we don't have any plans to pull off the gas anytime soon!


Eliot and I tend to plan our Disney vacations months (usually years) in advance of taking them.  When you're trying to figure out what time off you need, if you have enough vacation time, and deciding what ticket option makes the most sense, you basically have to.  Not to mention trying to budget out money to afford everything.  ("All magic comes with a price!")  Thus, we've been mentally "planning" our trips way out.

Right now, we're juggling a lot of them.  We've got our sights on a few RunDisney races after taking this year off from them.  I've got a few KeyCon and Key to the World Travel events on my radar.  I finally put them all down in writing.  What we're looking at is currently blowing me away.  It's insanity, exciting and expensive all rolled into one.

D23 Expo Photo SourceRunDisney Photo Sources
I'm not sure if we'll be able to pull this off, but this is what Eliot and I are currently setting as an ultimate goal.  Here's a sneak peek of what our proposed 18 month forecast looks like: very magical with a slight chance of crazy.

Our future 18 months of magic includes plans for Disneyland, Walt Disney World, a Disney Cruise, Princess Half Marathon Weekend (at Walt Disney World), Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend (at Disneyland) and the D23 Expo in Anaheim during the summer of 2017.  An exciting aspect for me is the prospect of potentially spending more time at Disneyland than Walt Disney World over the next 18 months!

No matter what, I'm going to prepare myself for a lot more hard work, focus, dedication and determination- and really, I wouldn't have it any other way.  Time to buckle myself in; these next 18 months are going to be a crazy, magical ride!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment