Thursday, September 24, 2015

Universal 2015 Trip Bucket List

I can't believe we're leaving for Universal in two days!!!  I'm so excited to see my fellow Key to the World travel agent friends again!  KeyCon 2014 was amazing and I can't wait to see what KeyCon 2015 has in store for us!!!


Of course, that means it's time to get my trip bucket list in order.  This is actually the one year anniversary of me starting my bucket lists!  I originally started to make them for my October 2014 KeyCon trip.  I was traveling alone and I wanted to give myself goals for the trip.  I had such a good time with the list, that I've made one for every Disney trip I've taken since then. (Here's the links for our January 2015 WDW trip and for our recent Disneyland trip during the Diamond Celebration.)


Yes, this isn't a "Disney" trip for the first half, but I'm also a huge Harry Potter fan.  I haven't seen the new Harry Potter Diagon Alley section and there's a ton of things I want to experience there.  Here are my goals for the Universal portion of our trip:

⚡️ 1.) Learn More About Universal Resort
⚡️ 2.) Meet New KTTW Travel Agent Friends
⚡️ 3.) See the Dragon Breathe Fire in Diagon Alley
⚡️ 4.) Ride the Hogwarts Express
⚡️ 5.) Go to the Hard Rock Hotel Pool Bar
⚡️ 6.) Go to Ollivander's Wand Shop
⚡️ 7.) Get Butter Beer in Souvenir Cup
⚡️ 8.) Wear my new Happily Ever Hatter Harry Potter IllusionEars
⚡️ 9.) Try Butterbeer Ice Cream
⚡️ 10.) See Kreacher at 12 Grimmauld Place
⚡️ 11.) Exchange Money at Gringotts Bank
⚡️ 12.) Dial 62442 (MAGIC) in the phone booth outside King’s Cross
⚡️ 13.) Explore City Walk
⚡️ 14.) Get a Margarita at MargaritaVille
⚡️ 15.) Mail a postcard from the Hogsmeade Owlry
⚡️ 16.) See Knockturn Alley
⚡️ 17.) Order Ice Cream at Florean Fortescues 
⚡️ 18.) Get an Interactive Wand
⚡️ 19.) Explore the Wizarding Shops of Diagon Alley
⚡️ 20.) Get a picture with the Minions

I think it's going to be an amazing trip!  I'm so excited!  And stay tuned... I'll be posting my Walt Disney World Bucket List in the next few days! ⚡️o-o⚡️

4 comments:

  1. The new Diagon Alley section is so amazing! As a big Harry Potter fan you will love it. I was blown away when I walked in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh... I'm so excited! Thanks for your feedback Becky! I've been dying to go for so long! I can't wait to see the dragon. :-)

      Delete
  2. I love how you take Eeyore wherever you go. I just read that they are discontinuing Duffy the Disney bear-I just ordered 1 from the Disney store and ordered a Duffy Goofy costume from Ebay. I am surprised Duffy did not catch on more......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Eeyore and his "Brother" are like our children. Of course, they have to bring Duffy everywhere with them... ;-) I love Duffy! I heard that he's leaving his picture spot in Epcot. Eliot and I are planning to get one last picture with him if possible. He's huge over in Japan though. I've already decided that I'm saving up for a lot of Duffy merchandise if we go to Disney in Japan someday!

      Delete