Sunday, August 30, 2015

Most Magical Month

The end of August is here... and that means Eliot and I are gearing up for the most magical month of our 2015 year!!!  (Haha... that rhymes!)  In fact, this might shape up to be our most magical month ever!!!  Not only are we leaving for Disneyland in a few days, but we also have plenty of other fun events and surprises in store!


Eliot and I will celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary on the September 20th.  Our Disney Wedding was incredible; I can't believe it's already been three magical years!


Towards the end of the month, we head for Universal's Orlando Resort where I'll attend my second KeyCon conference with Key to the World Travel!  I'm pumped to see my fellow travel agent friends again!  I'm also pretty excited about all of the new Harry Potter magic there is to see in Diagon Alley!


The last day of September, we head over to Walt Disney World for a few magical days at our favorite place!!!  It's going to be a blast!  In fact, we leave for Disneyland on September 4th and our last day at Walt Disney World is October 4th.  It really is going to be the most magical month ever!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment