Sunday, August 2, 2015

Countdown to KeyCon 2015

I really can't believe it's August already.  It doesn't surprise me though- things have been extremely busy around here!  Not only are we gearing up for Disneyland, creating new Happily Ever Hatter designs, and launching IllusionEars, but we're also getting ready for KeyCon 2015, Universal and Walt Disney World!


KeyCon 2014 was incredible.  I had so much fun meeting my fellow Key to the World travel agents.  I made some great friends who are more like family.  KeyCon 2015 is shaping up to be bigger and better.  It will be like a big Key to the World reunion at Universal!  I can't wait to see everyone again!


I'm really excited to be going to Universal this year.  (I haven't been to Universal since our wedding trip in 2012.)  I'm so excited to see the new Harry Potter Diagon Alley section!  I really want to see the dragon and to try some butterbeer ice cream!  We're also staying at the Hard Rock Hotel!  It's going to be awesome!!!


If that's not amazing enough, after KeyCon is over, Eliot and I are going to Disney for a few days!  We already had our annual passes so it made sense to use a few more days before they expire!  We've also got dining reservations with a few of my Key to the World friends!


So now, we wait for our epic September adventures.  Only 33 days until we leave for Disneyland and 56 until we leave for Universal and Walt Disney World!!!  Woo!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment