Monday, May 11, 2015

OUAT Season 4 Finale

The Once Upon a Time season 4 finale was on last night and all I can say is WOW!!!


I've been a huge fan of the show since it started.  It's my favorite tv show and it just keeps getting better!  (If you don't watch it, now's the time to get caught up!)  The season finales are always awesome and they keep you on your toes.  Last year I was pretty excited about the season 3 finale, and this year did not disappoint!  In fact, I watched it last night and I've already re-watched it this morning.  

I was on the edge of my seat the entire episode.  I laughed out loud a few times.  I screamed at the television occasionally.  I'm pretty sure there were a few squeals of joy... Eliot was definitely laughing at me.  Let's face it, I would be laughing at me- and I'm ok admitting that.  I get pretty animated.  All in all, it was a great two hour finale.  It wasn't as amazing as last season, but that's only because I'm severely biased.  Last season, my favorite couple (Emma/Hook) had a happier ending before the break.

Photo Source: Once Upon A Time Facebook
What did you think of the episode?  Spoiler Alert!  Here are a few of my thoughts during the two hour Once Upon a Time season 4 finale (prepare to be very amused):

Starting with another flashback scene- ooh the author!  Great, now I'll have "Jingle Bell Rock" stuck in my head for the next week.


Lots of blank storybooks... can I have one?  Pretty please?


Photo Source: Once Upon A Time Facebook
Stupid author.  Oh no!  Henry's alone.  Speaking of which, where has baby Neal been this entire season?  Henry's going to fix this.  It will be ok.

Henry found the author.  He has the door and key!  I hate Isaac Heller.  Henry took them to the alternate reality!  Ooh, Henry's finally in the enchanted forest!  Yay!


Oh here comes Rumple.  "Comes with no price."  Ha ha!  Funny.


Photo Source: Once Upon A Time Facebook
Why isn't anyone questioning Henry and the authors modern clothing?

Ok, creepy Seven Dwarves complete with whistling.  I'll never sleep soundly again.


"I will always find you, your majesty."  Ha ha... love the guy liner Charming.


Snow White isn't nearly as creepy as Regina's Evil Queen.


Photo Source: Once Upon A Time Facebook
Robin Hood cleaning Regina's wound only reminds me of Hook and Emma on the beanstalk after they first met.  Sigh... 

Emma's locked in a tower.  And she looks crazy.  (No!  It's like Peeta all over again!)


Rumple and Belle have a baby in this world?


Henry will save the day and find Emma.  He found Hook!  (Yes!!!  About time!)  Oh, and Hook's a wimp in this alternate reality.  This is going to be interesting.  How's Henry going to man the ship?  "I had a great teacher, you."  Sigh... 



Henry found Emma!  And she knows Henry!  Phew!  That must have been torture for her to know the truth and not be able to do anything about it.  Nice plot twist.

Hook literally running into Emma = Awkward.  (I'm awkward, your gorgeous.)


Lily the dragon?!?!  Ruh-roh.  Get her with a cannon!  Yay!  Goats milk?  Ew.



Emma teaching Hook to sword fight.  Jack Sparrow reference = yay!  He "gathers" that they're close in the other reality and is jealous of the other "Hook."  Ha ha.  Flashback to Season 3 jealousy of himself all over again!


Uh oh, Lily and the not-so-Charmings are here.  Hook tells Emma to run and save Henry.  Is Emma worth it?  Hook's "willing to find out." (sigh...)  He's kind of a natural at sword fighting.  In fact, Hook's a hero.  Wait, what?  No!!!  Watch out Hook!  Stupid not-Charming!  Hook can't die!  (Let's face it- he's the reason most of the viewers watch the show.)  Now Emma and Henry really have to save the day.

Rumple is the "Light One"... hahahahahahahahaha. Chipped tea cup!


Photo Source: Once Upon A Time Facebook
Emma's plea to Regina.  She loves Hook!!!  "I love him and I never told him."  *Insert fairy tale music.*  My soul is crushed now.

Ooh that's a cute little chapel for the wedding.


Regina, go kiss Robin and save the day!  Stop the wedding!!!  


Emma and Henry- kick Rumple's butt!  Henry protects Emma.  Regina protects Henry.


Photo Source: Once Upon A Time Facebook
Wedding bells... ugh.  Zelena's turning green anyways!  Ha ha.  Karma.

Isaac is watching his story ending.  I hate him.  Emma punched him.  Yay!!!


Wait, Henry sees the quill.  Henry's the next author!!!  I so called that!


Henry saves the day and returned everyone to Storybook.  Phew!


Hook.  Where is Hook?!?!  Oh thank God.



Emma, just say it!  Admit your feelings before we all die of exasperation!!!  Argh!!!

Henry wants to bring his Dad back.  I'm getting teary eyed.  He won't be swayed by the temptation of the quill though.  Wait, he snapped the quill.  Why do I have a bad feeling that he's going to regret doing that?


Aww... maybe there's hope for Rumple and Belle after all.  She doesn't love Will!



Wait... Regina isn't in tears during the finale?  Whoa.  You go girl.  You take that walk in the moonlight with Robin.

The Charmings seem to be warming up to Hook.  Well, at least they didn't mean to kill him in the alternate reality anyways.


Lily's necklace is her eggshell and the only clue to identify her father.  Hmm...


The apprentice tries to get the darkness into the hat.  The dagger is finally blank.  Is the finale over?  Please?  It's not over.  Why do I have a bad feeling about this?


Oh it's out of the hat!  And it's escaped... argh!!!  This will not end well!


The sorcerer had to tether the darkness to a human soul which could be controlled by the dagger.  Merlin.  Must find Merlin.  The darkness is surrounding them.  Emma is going to protect Regina and her happy ending.  Why am I not in tears right now?  I've seen the pictures online; I know what's coming...



Oh gosh... Hook is begging her not to do it.  I should be a sobbing mess right now.  "I love you."  What?!?!?  You wait until now to tell him Emma!!!  Ahhh!!!!  I give up.

One last look at Snow, Charming and Hook.  No... poof!  The dagger drops.


Emma Swan.



FOUR MONTHS... 4 long months until September when the show starts up again.

Photo Source: Once Upon A Time Facebook
It's going to be a long hiatus.  Thankfully, I have plenty of things to keep me busy.  I don't want to wish summer away, but I'll definitely miss watching Once!  In the meantime, I plan to re-watch Seasons 1-3 on Netflix.  Then, I plan to have a Season 4 marathon since I've saved all of this year's episodes on the DVR.  (Eliot- no touchy OUAT on the DVR!!!)  It'll be interesting to see how this new revelation affects all of the characters on the show.  I will be planted in front of the television to find out what's next.  I will watch you Once Upon a Time.  I will always watch you. °o°

Edits are not mine and were found on Pinterest from various sources.  All images are property of ABC and Once Upon A Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment