Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Today we celebrate the Moms in our lives.

Photo Source: Oh My Disney
My Mom is the best Mom ever!  She always puts others first and is an incredibly caring person!  I'm proud to call her Mom.  (I even catch myself saying things and sounding just like her!)  She'll listen to my crazy business ideas, be a shoulder to cry on and support my brother and I (and Eliot!) in everything we do!


My Nana is definitely my hero!  She's my been my fairy godmother for as long as I can remember!  She's my second Mom and I wouldn't have it any other way.  I cherish all of the fun times we've had together and all the lessons she's taught me.


My Grammie is my guardian angel this Mother's Day.  We miss and love you Grammie!


We're wishing Eliot's Mom a Happy Mother's Day out in California.  She's enjoying the day with his sisters at Disneyland!


Happy Mother's Day to all of my aunts, cousins and friends as well!  I hope you all have a fabulous day!  Happy Mother's Day to all of the Moms out there!!! °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment