Sunday, January 4, 2015

WDW January 2015 Bucket List

I can't believe we're leaving for Disney World in two days!  This trip crept up on Eliot and me!  I think it's going to hit me when we're on the plane.  In the meantime, I've been trying to get a lot of stuff done last minute: making a packing list, finishing some new Happily Ever Hatter designs, and trying to tie up loose ends around the house.

Photo Source: Walt Disney World Facebook Page

As you may recall, I made a trip bucket list for my October 2014 KeyCon trip to Walt Disney World.  I really enjoyed having goals for my trip.  Not only did it help me branch out to try some new things, but it also was a good way to make sure I experienced some of my favorite Disney things as well!  So, without further ado, here's my Walt Disney World January 2015 Trip Bucket List for this upcoming trip!!!

Melissa's January 2015 Disney Trip Bucket List:


°o°  1.) Finish the Walt Disney World Minnie 10K
°o°  2.) Watch Eliot, Jeremy and Dad cross the finish line at the Half Marathon
°o°  3.) Watch Eliot during the full marathon
°o°  4.) Try LeFou's Brew in New Fantasyland
°o°  5.) Eat Favorite Sweets- ice cream, candy apple, Dole Whip, Mickey Bar, etc.
°o°  6.) Go to Chef Mickey's for Breakfast
°o°  7.) Have More Waffles from Sleepy Hollow
°o°  8.) Get drinks at the Contemporary Hotel (must have another glowy drink!!!)
°o°  9.) Go on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride for the first time
°o° 10.) See the Frozen Sing Along
°o° 11.) See the Festival of Fantasy Parade with my Family
°o° 12.) Watch A Frozen Holiday Wish and See the Cinderella Castle Ice Lights
°o° 13.) Go back to the Animation Academy
°o° 14.) Go on the Characters In Flight hot air balloon ride in Downtown Disney
°o° 15.) Go to the Pool Bar at our Resort
°o° 16.) Go to Typhoon Lagoon
°o° 17.) Swim in the Pool at Pop Century Resort
°o° 18.) Wear New Ear Headband and Ear Hat Designs by Happily Ever Hatter
°o° 19.) Get Photos of Happily Ever Hatter Designs in Park
°o° 20.) Take my Family to Boardwalk area

Of course, the main purpose of this trip is to participate in the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend events so those goals are my top priority.  I also see this trip as a way to share some new experiences with Eliot and my family.  I did some of these on my trip in October, so now it's their turn to experience them!  I've also added a few things that I didn't get to try.  I still want to continue to experience new things!  

I'll check back after our trip to let you know how I did this time around!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment