Monday, January 5, 2015

I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane

We're leaving for Walt Disney World TOMORROW!!!  Woo-hoo!!!  

I really can't believe it.  This trip definitely snuck up on me between attempting to decorate the house, the holiday rush making all of my Happily Ever Hatter orders and then celebrating the holidays themselves!  I'm so excited to be going "home" again!!!

Photo Source: Pinterest
If you see me in Florida- say hi!  If you see me running the 10K- say hi!  But please don't be offended if I don't say much back during the race.  (I'm sure I'll be in deep concentration those 6 miles... repeating "I Can Go The Distance" from Hercules!!!)

Photo Source: Walt Disney World Facebook Page

For those of you who aren't going to be visiting Mickey Mouse with me, you can always virtually visit and follow along with the fun from the comfort of your own home! I'll be posting updates on my Facebook page as well as my Instagram account.  Stay tuned for many Walt Disney World photos... See ya real soon friends!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment