Sunday, September 7, 2014

Out with the Old, In with the New!

The past few weeks have been pretty busy around here.  Kids have gone back to school, fall is slowly gearing up here in Maine, and the season of change is upon us.  Eliot and I have been gearing up for a few changes of our own.



After many months of me working out of our home, I have accepted a part time position elsewhere.  I'm still very invested in my blog and other business endeavors, but this opportunity was too good to pass up!  I've been away from my blog the past two weeks as I've been getting things in order for this new chapter of our lives.  (I've been doing a lot of cleaning and organizing the house!)  Hopefully over this week things will start to fall back into a rhythm!  Out with the old and in with the new!



We've been taking advantage of the last of the summer weather.  Eliot and I have been going to Splashtown often over the past few weekends.  Sadly, today was the last day Funtown Splashtown was open and it was too cold for swimming.  We're looking forward to next summer and getting our season passes when they first open the park!

Last weekend my parents, Nana and Papa came down to visit.  We've went to Old Orchard Beach for some Pier Fries.  We also went out to dinner to celebrate my new job!



I've been busy working on Happily Ever Hatter orders.  There's a lot of things going on behind the scenes.  I'm planning to share some of those things with you all soon!  I'm also gearing up for the holiday season!  I've had a few orders for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and I'm sure I'll have some for Christmas right around the corner!



I've also booked my room at Pop Century for KeyCon!  I'm so excited!  After making my room reservation the other day, I customized my first MagicBand!  Of course, it's pink!!!



Finally, football is back and with that many New England Patriots games to watch!  Eliot and I went to my cousin's house to watch the game this afternoon.  I can't complain about the good company, good food and good fun!  (I can complain that it wasn't a very good game for us... ugh Pats.)  Eeyore's not quite ready to say goodbye to summer so he still has his swimsuit on; but he is ready to say hello to football season!  Go Patriots!!

Here's to a season of change, new beginnings and another new chapter!  °o°

2 comments: