Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I've Got Mail

It's Mail Time!  (Great, now I'll be singing that Blue's Clues mail song all afternoon...)

Nowadays, everything is so easily accessible with the internet.  Emails are delivered instantly after sending them.  In the age of electronics, it's nice to get some "snail mail" every once in a while.  For me, opening an actual letter, or package, is like Christmas.


At the end of May, we had our first layout swap for the Disney Scrapbookers group I'm in on Facebook.  (You might recall my Princess Tiana themed pages that I shared a few days ago.)  I got my layout from my swap partner while Elissa and I were in Bar Harbor last week, so I finally got a chance to open my package yesterday!


When we first messaged each other, I told my partner about our Disney Wedding:  "I'd absolutely love something that I could use for my wedding album. My husband and I were married at Walt Disney World and we had a Cinderella themed wedding at the Wedding Pavilion. Then we had our reception at the Living Seas so it was kind of "Little Mermaid/Under the Sea" themed. We also had a photo shoot in the Magic Kingdom at Cinderella Castle and the Haunted Mansion."


I didn't pick a specific Disney theme because I wanted it to be a surprise.  It makes it much more like opening a Christmas present!  I opened my package and found an Ariel themed layout!  I love it!  The hearts are definitely wedding themed!  And I really like the glitter paper frames.  I tried to take a close up so you can see how shimmery it is!


My partner also included some extra Disney Princess stickers!  Yay!  I can always use extra stickers!  They're my favorite scrapbooking embellishment!


If that wasn't enough, I also got my Disney Side decal in the mail!  Woo-hoo!


It came out really cute.  I'm not sure where I'm going to put it.  I'll probably end up pinning it to the cork board in our office so both Eliot and I can enjoy it!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment