Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July

Happy Birthday America!!!  To celebrate, I've decided to do another Flashback Friday!  

 
Here is my family last year at the Bar Harbor 4th of July Parade.

 

This is from 2009 when we still had our dog Lucky.  I was feeding him dog treats that were handed out along the parade route.  He loved the parade and people watching!


This is from 2008 when Eliot came home with me for his first ever Bar Harbor 4th of July celebration.  We spent the afternoon at Sand Beach in Acadia National Park after the parade.  We'd only been dating a few months back then.  (We look really young!!!)

  
Finally, this is from when I was little!  (I'm not sure which year it is.)  I loved my American flag headband!
 

I'm really looking forward to this year's celebration!  It will be Elissa's first Bar Harbor 4th of July and we're planning to show her a good time!  The parade was this morning and it was great!  As of right now, the fireworks are still scheduled for tonight.  Last night, Bar Harbor postponed the fireworks until tomorrow because of the weather forecast with hurricane Arthur.  Then, they switched them back because tomorrow is going to be really windy.  Tonight's supposed to be raining, so we'll see what happens!

 


Have a great day everyone!!!  Happy 4th of July!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment