Sunday, May 4, 2014

One Year Blogiversary

Happy One Year Blogiversary to My Disney Life!!!


I had this whole she-bang planned of how I wanted to celebrate.  Unfortunately, I've been nursing a horrible headache and lightheadedness most of the afternoon.  I spent a good portion of today in bed for fear of passing out.  

But, don't feel badly for me!  I did have a very enjoyable lunch with Eliot, BJ and Katie before I started feeling ill.  So that's a pretty good way to celebrate!

I was determined at least mark the occasion on my "official" blogiversary on my blog! So... here it is.  It's not much, but I acknowledged it!  I'm a bit disappointed, but there will be more.  For now, I'm going to watch Revenge and go to back to bed!  

May the Fourth be with you!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment