Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Blogger's Guilt

Oh my gosh, it's been almost two weeks since I last posted. I'm really on a roll with a whole lot of awful aren't I?  And I have a major case of blogger's guilt as a result of it.

Yes, I've been super busy the past few weeks.  I've been telling myself that I need to make time to sit down to write.  I haven't felt like I've done anything out of the ordinary that's worth writing about.  But I'm feeling like that shouldn't be an excuse!


Anyways, I'm going to try to get you caught up over the past week and a half.  After this past weekend, I have a lot more inspiration and things to write about!  I'll let you be the judge of how extraordinary or ordinary my past (almost) two weeks has been.

When I last checked in, I was going to Boston for a reunion with some of my interior design girlfriends from Wentworth.  Eliot was visiting his family and going to Colorado for his sister's graduation.  I also admitted how much of a "Once Upon a Time" geek I am. (For those of you keeping track, my OUAT finale viewing count is now up to four times.  I also had my second half of season 3 marathon while I worked on a few other things.)
Now that you're caught up, here's what I've been up to for the past few days... 


I went to Boston and had a wonderful time with my girlfriends.  It was so nice to catch up with them!  We talked for hours, did our nails, had some pizza, got dressed up and danced the night away at one of the bars in Boston.  I had such a great time!  Hopefully we'll be able to meet up more often!  I hadn't seen them in almost a year!


Last Monday, I got up and drove to Portland to pick Eliot up from the bus station. We came home and I ended up taking a nap until about noon.  (I never sleep well when he's flying.)  It was nice to have him, Eeyore and Duffy home after nine days of being away!


Later in the day Monday, my brother sent me a video via text.  Some of you may have already seen it on the My Disney Life Facebook Page.  He found me a small plush Olaf on his way home to visit our parents during his vacation week!  (I've been looking for a small Olaf plush forever!)  The video totally cracked me up.  I've decided that we both missed our true calling- to be puppeteers.



Throughout the week, I worked on a custom ear hat order for Happily Ever Hatter.  The hats were custom created for a fan on Facebook!  I hope that her kids like them!  I'm really excited about how the camouflage and peacock ear hats came out!


Finally, I've been working on some more top secret stuff for Elissa's visit!  I can't wait to share all of the wonderful things that I've been working on!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment