Friday, October 11, 2013

Halloween Activity Sheet

Hello Friends!

Today I wanted to share one of my projects that I've designed with you all.  Fall is in the air here in Maine, and the weather has been getting cooler.  Halloween is right around the corner!  I've been getting in the spirit by decorating our house with our new Halloween lights and eating pumpkin flavored everything!


I also made a few PDF files that I've been playing around with.  This one was actually designed last month one night while I was bored and wanted to play around with Illustrator.  I used to LOVE activity books when I was a kid.  In fact, I still do.  (I'm a sucker for Disney coloring books...)  So much so that once I test printed it, I just had to color it in...  You know, to make sure it worked out ok!


I thought that this would be a fun way to get kids excited about Halloween!  I don't have any little ones to share it with (yet) so I thought that I'd share it with you!

Here's the link!

I hope that you enjoy it!  It might be fun to bring to the parks to keep little ones (or big ones, I don't judge!) busy while waiting for the Boo to You parade?  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment