Tuesday, August 20, 2013

One Month Until Our Anniversary


I can't believe that our one year wedding anniversary is only a month away!  Where the heck did the last year go?

It's been a very busy year for us:

September- After the wedding craziness, we had a post wedding attempt at some relaxation!  We had a few days at Walt Disney World after our wedding to enjoy some time with family and friends.  Then we enjoyed a relaxing few days to ourselves. 


October- Most of our free time in October was spent preparing for our Wedding Reception in Maine.  It was a great way to bring home some of our Disney Wedding fun to show family members and friends who were not able to make it to the festivities in Florida.


November- In early November, Eliot was offered his job in Southern Maine.  We decided to go for it and prepared to move.  We also ate a lot of turkey and I won the yearly fight over the left over turnip.  (I wish you better luck this year Daddy!)  ;-)

December- Eliot started his new job and I stayed in Massachusetts for a few more weeks to finish up at my job.  I left mid-December and then we prepared for our first Christmas together as a married couple!  We had a great holiday season!


January & February- We rung in the new year with some of our best Disney pals.  We then spent a good portion of the winter slowly moving to Maine.  Our leases overlapped a little, but it was nice to have a more relaxing move.


March- At the end of March we went on our honeymoon to Walt Disney World!  It was so much fun.  We couldn't wait to check out all of the attractions in New Fantasyland.  It was so much fun to be there in the spring when we were still dealing with snow back home!


April & May- We spent this spring getting settled in our new home.  I'm one of those people who organizes while she unpacks, so it's taken some time.

May- At the end of May, I decided to start my blog!  I don't know what took me so long.  I love it!

Summer 2013- We've spent this summer training for the WDW Half Marathon, enjoying summer in Maine and setting our sights on the future!


I think it's been a pretty great year!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment