Friday, May 29, 2020

Fun Find: Magical Quarantine Memes (Part 10)

Hi friends!  I'm sorry for my lack of posts this week.  I've been busy doing things around the house and trying to keep my mind busy.  (It's been a bit of a rough week.)  I could use a bit of Disney magic so today I'm back with a special round of Magical Quarantine Memes!  I still have a bunch of memes saved, but today I thought I'd share something a little different.  These are photos taken from someone's window during quarantine.


I've seen these shared from tons of people on Facebook so I did a little research.  It appears that the original artist is Kelly Osterman LaFrance.  She's posted photos of a new Disney window almost everyday since March 25th and she's appropriately dubbed her art "Disney Quaran-Themed Windows".  I love them!  They're so much fun!!!

If you haven't been following along, you can find my other Magical Quarantine Meme posts: Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6 , Part 7, Part 8, and Part 9.  This week and next, I'll be posting these fun window art photos instead of my usual memes!


These days, the couch does seem to be How Far I'll Go...  


Don't Be Our Guest, Don't Be Our Guest, Our Service Team, Will Take A Rest!!!


The ins and outs of emotions during quarantine... 


I've never cooked so much in my entire life... and washing all the dishes... ugh.


For us, it's Walmart but you get the picture.


Aventure is out there!  But none of us are.


This is definitely appropriate... after more than 2 months... we're there.


I'm starting to understand how Genie felt.... itty bitty living space.


I've got friends on the other side... of these doors.


This week's motto brought to you by Dory: Just keep cleaning, Just keep cleaning...


Grim Grinning Ghosts stay home and sanitize... 


A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I'm the queen.  Also, I love Olaf... "Samantha?"


Finally, I've saved another one of my favorites for last... I think this was the first one that started all of the windows.  Of course, it's also a play off of a Disney song!


I hope you enjoyed this batch of magical memes!  Part 11 of my Magical Quarantine Memes series will be coming next Friday!  Take care and enjoy your weekend!!!  °o°

Please Note: I did not make any of these memes and I don't claim ownership of the photos or the jokes.  Most of them I've seen uncredited on Facebook from other people who have shared them.  I just wanted to put them all in one spot so we might try to find some humor in a dark time when we could use a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment