Friday, April 17, 2020

Fun Find: Magical Quarantine Memes (Part 4)

I'm back for another round of my Magical Quarantine Memes series.  As I mentioned in my first round, I've seen a lot of funny memes on Facebook while scrolling through my newsfeed.  This past month has been pretty rough on all of us, so I started to save the memes that made me laugh.  I wanted to be able to have something to look back at that might make me smile after this is all over.  Then, I thought that I should share them in an effort to bring a little bit of joy to everyone during these dark times.

So far, I've gotten a good response from Part 1Part 2, and Part 3.  So here's Part 4!


We all know how "refreshing" the Beverly is... 

At least Eliot and I have finally been able to get more food and supplies.  (And TP!!!)

I work from home and I know this to be very true...


This is hilarious.  Thankfully, Eliot and I are not to this point... yet.


I've always been a homebody.  But at this point, I really do miss going to places.


What does it say about me if I'm like this quarantine or no quarantine... hmmm.


Which Disney Princess are you in quarantine?  So far, I'm Aurora and a little bit Tiana, but I'd like to be more Rapunzel, Cinderella, Belle and Snow White.  (Also... where's the Princess option for watching too much television while eating?)


Working at home as made me way too good at this whole social distancing thing... 


I'm sure the Disneyland cats are enjoying having some park time without the humans.


Baby Yoda is so cute... how do you deny him anything?


Now we all know how Ariel felt.



I really miss Disney foods... like really... 


Stay out of the West Wing!!!


Every time I sneeze or cough.  Did I mention I had a slight fever the other day... ugh.


I really do miss Disney World... even if we weren't supposed to go again this year.


Finally... I've saved another one of my favorites for last.  Of course it's another song!!!


I hope you enjoyed all of these magical memes.  I'm happy to report that I still have quite a few more of them saved so I'll post Part 5 of my Magical Quarantine Memes series next Friday!  In the meantime, take care of yourselves everyone!  °o°

Please Note: I did not make any of these memes and I don't claim ownership of the photos or the jokes.  Most of them I've seen uncredited on Facebook from other people who have shared them.  I just wanted to put them all in one spot so we might try to find some humor in a dark time when we could use a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment