Monday, September 9, 2019

Sail Away

Today, I set sail on my second Disney Cruise adventure!  

The last time I cruised with Mickey was three years ago for SeaCon 2016.  Now, I'm doing it all over again- minus Eliot and my family.  This time, I'm rooming with my friend Stephanie!  I'm excited to see her as well as all of my other travel agent friends!  It's also been a while since I had a girl's trip so I'm looking forward to that!  Stephanie and I have already made plans to hit the spa and I can't wait to check it out!

Photo Source
I'm really excited to learn at our conference and to explore the Disney Dream cruise ship again.  I plan to soak in all of the knowledge and Disney Cruise magic that I can.  

Like the last time, I'll be completely off the grid during our cruise.  I'm planning to keep my phone in airplane mode, but I'll keep it on me so I can take photos and videos.  I will let you know how it went as soon as I can!!!  I'm sure I'll have a ton of photos, videos and stories to share!  But for now, it's time to sail away!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment