Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Surprise!

Hi friends!  It's been way too long, I know.  I'm still struggling to balance work, Happily Ever Hatter and "adulting" and it's gotten crazier than it was before.  Eliot and I have reached heights that I never thought Happily Ever Hatter would reach... and it's all been a bit overwhelming.  I'll tell you more about that soon... 


However, today I'm finally taking a few minutes to let you all know that we're having another Coast to Coast adventure!  Well, Eliot's half way done with his... he went to visit his family at Disneyland during the Avengers Half Marathon Weekend last weekend, but I'm just starting mine!  I can't believe it's taken me so long to tell you... 

Eliot and I will be at Walt Disney World from November 16th to the 22nd to celebrate my 33rd birthday!  I've always wanted to go to Disney for my birthday, so this is a dream come true for me.  I couldn't be more excited!  While we're there, it'll also be Dapper Day, we have tickets to two Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party events, the Christmas decorations will be up and I'll be there on my actual birthday.  Ahh!!!

Then, we get home, have Thanksgiving, visit with family, make A LOT of ears, and on Friday December 1st, my brother Jeremy and I are jetting off to Disneyland until December 10th!  I don't think I told you, but KeyCon 2017 is at Disneyland!!!  They wanted us to see all of the holiday decorations and I could not be more excited!


So, in the next few weeks, I'll be at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland, for the holiday season, seeing all of the decorations, parades, special shows and fireworks, and just soaking in the magic of the season.  I can't wait!!!

I grew up learning that hard work pays off... this is our payoff.  It's been an entire year coming... but we've busted our butts and earned this one.  Time to celebrate!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment