Sunday, June 25, 2017

New Priorities and Beginnings

Hi friends!  I'm finally sitting down to write a post that's long overdue.  I'm sure you've noticed my lack of posting as of late.  In fact, I've only posted 31 entries for this entire year, and we're just about at the halfway point.  This is not what I had envisioned for my blog this year, but as they say "life happens."

My reason for writing is to let you all in on what's been happening around here.  Those of you who follow my blog over on Facebook and Instagram probably have noticed that I haven't been on there much either.  The other day, I wrote a post on my personal Facebook page to let all of our friends and family know that Eliot and I are both fine, since I haven't even been on that much either.


So, let's cut to the chase.  There's both good news and bad news.  The bad news: I probably won't get to write much over here.  I might be able to a little more often, but I won't get to be over here nearly as much as I'd like to.  The good news: all of this is because of new priorities and new beginnings.  It's all good things.

I'll go into more detail soon... really, I promise.  But the overall gist is that Eliot and I have been incredibly busy with Happily Ever Hatter.  Our business has grown exponentially over the past few months, and since our return from our trip to Walt Disney World for the Princess Half in February, we've been swamped.  If we haven't been at our jobs, we've most likely been home working on mouse ears.  I've lost count of how many we've mailed out in the past few months... it's been a lot.  But we're really excited about the direction our business is heading in!


Obviously, something had to give- and that something has been my social life and this blog.  Eliot and I have more recently started to try to give ourselves little breaks, but I haven't seen my family and/or friends in a while.  We're working on that.

As for my blog, that was an obvious choice.  I just don't have time to write.  Most of my blog posts can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to write.  And I simply don't have that time right now.  However, I know it's not forever.  I still have a list of posts that I plan to write.  I just don't know when that'll be.  Probably long after it's relevant... but that's ok.  I'm going to do what I can, when I can.

Anyways, I'll give you more details soon.  I just really wanted to let you all know what's been going on.  I'm very excited about this new chapter in our lives!  I think it's going to help get us to where we want to eventually be.  °o°

2 comments:

  1. You are missed and we will just enjoy when you can post.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really miss my blog and my readers! Every time I have a few minutes to write a quick post, I remember how much I truly miss it. But, with all of this success, we're just that much closer to a few of our other goals!!! I know it'll all work out in the end!!! <3

      Delete