Friday, June 9, 2017

Happy Birthday Eliot and Donald!

Happy Birthday to my two favorite quacks: my husband Eliot and Donald Duck!!!


Last year, Eliot was actually able to wish Donald a Happy Birthday in person while we were at Disneyland.  We waited with a bunch of other guests until Donald came out for his meet and greet and then we all sang Happy Birthday to him.  It was definitely an experience I'll always remember!

After that, Eliot and I stood in a pretty long line to meet Donald.  When Eliot told Donald it was his birthday too he got really excited.  It was a really sweet moment.  Eliot got an extra "Happy Birthday" celebration button and Donald held it out while they took a photo together.  (Of course, I had to get a picture too!)  Happy Birthday Donald!


Eliot and I don't have any big plans for this weekend, but I'm sure we'll at least go out to dinner to celebrate!  Happy Birthday babe! °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment