Saturday, March 11, 2017

Fun Find: Beauty and the Beast Soundtrack

I promised I'd check back in with the release of the soundtrack!  (Unfortunately, I had a crazy busy Friday and I wasn't able to write this post for yesterday!)  We are less than a week away from the release of Beauty and the Beast!  I can't wait!!!  Eliot and I have been crazy busy the past few weeks... more on that later, but all good things!  It seems like this movie will be here before we know it.  (Not that I'm complaining!)

Photo Source
I haven't had a chance to actually buy the soundtrack, even though I swore I would the day it was released.  In my scurry of errands yesterday, it didn't even don on me to buy it while I was in Walmart.  I could get it on iTunes, but I tend to buy the physical CD of soundtracks, especially when I know I'm going to be listening to them in the car.  

Instead, I've decided to wait a few more days to get my copy.  However, I only have so much restraint and I have checked it out on iTunes.  Here's what I think so far:


Belle- I love this.  The preview of this scene gave me chills with how perfect it was.


Belle (Reprise)- Gives me goosebumps every single time I hear it.  It makes me want to sing at the top of a grassy hill, "I was so much more than they've got planned..."


Gaston- I love this.  Josh Gad is my hero.  I can't wait to see him as LeFou!!!


Be Our Guest- Still just as upbeat and catchy as the original.  I can't wait to see the visual of this.  It's one of my favorite scenes in the animated movie!


Days in the Sun- I'm excited to hear the rest of this original and to see it in the movie!


Something There- I love this scene in the animated movie and I'm really excited to see this. I still think Emma Watson is the perfect Belle.


How Does a Moment Last Forever (Montmartre)- This snippet is so short!  I want to hear more of it.  I can't wait to see it in the film too!


Beauty and the Beast- I think I'm going to love Mrs. Potts.  I loved this song in the original and I sang it all the time.  And this scene, it will be perfection.  I can feel it!

Evermore- I'm so excited to hear from the Beast!  I wish that he sang more in the original.  I'm so glad that they included this in the movie and soundtrack!


The Mob Song- So upbeat and catchy like the original.  I know it's the villain's song, but this is always the one that I end up singing after watching Beauty and the Beast at Hollywood Studios.  It's just so catchy!


Beauty and the Beast- I love this updated version from Ariana Grande and John Legend and I've been listening to it for weeks now.  Perfection!!!


Have you bought the soundtrack yet?  What do you think?  I can't wait to get my hands on my copy!  I'm sure I'm going to be singing this all. the. time. in my car.  Move over Moana, I've got another playlist to add to the collection!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment