Sunday, February 26, 2017

It's Princess Half Marathon Day

It's time for part 2 of our Glass Slipper Challenge!!!  I've wanted to participate in this race for years now, and it's crazy to think that it's all accumulated to this very moment.

Photo Source
I'd be lying if I didn't admit to being somewhat terrified.  I feel like I could have trained more.  I should have trained more.  If I wasn't so busy, I would have trained more.  But, here we are!  As nervous as I am, I'm also excited.  I know I can do this.

Photo Source
By the time you're reading this, hopefully Eliot and I will have completed the half.  We should have three shiny medals from this weekend in our possession.  And I'm hoping that my dream to complete the Glass Slipper Challenge will have come true!  

This is the end of this particular runDisney chapter, but it's only the first half of our mission to get the pink Coast to Coast medal.  More runDisney adventures await!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment