Friday, November 25, 2016

Fun Find: Black Friday Deals

Hi Friends!  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday!  Eliot and I had a wonderful day surrounded by family.  Of course, this means today is the official kick off to the Christmas holiday season.  I'm so ready for candy canes, Christmas trees, carols, snowmen, wreaths, sparkling lights, gingerbread everything and Santa!  And, it's also the big shopping day... Black Friday!


We're not big Black Friday shoppers.  Eliot and I are night owls, so we could easily go shopping at midnight, but there's nothing that we need that would warrant standing out in the cold for hours just to enter a store.  I'm not all about the crowds, rushing and general chaos that today brings.  However, we have been known to do a little shopping later in the day, or even better... online.  So, for those of you who are also staying in, I thought I'd share a few of the deals that I've spotted!

Disney Store is running a 20% off everything sale which includes their toys, Christmas merchandise, clothing and more!  There's so much on their website that I love.  A few of my current favorites are Pua and Hei Hei from Moana (which I have and they're completely adorable), and these Disney Christmas plates!


In addition, the Disney Parks App is having a sale with select items at 25% off.  They're also selling Alex and Ani bracelets at 15% off!


JCPenney is having a sale on many Disney items as well.  (There are a ton of toys on sale!)  However, something else that stuck out to me was their Disney watches.  I found some great deals on these Tinker Bell, Ariel, Vintage MinnieSilhouette Mickey and Minnie, Belle and Sketched Mickey and Minnie watches, but there are a TON of them on sale- literally pages and pages of watches on sale!  Check it out!


JCPenney is also having a sale on their Tsum Tsums!  They're half off of their regular prices... so they're only $3!!!  If you're missing any of these, now is the time to buy all the Tsum Tsums!!!  I might actually order a few to display in our Tsum Tsum bathroom.


Of course, ToysRUs has a ton of great deals on toys today.  My personal favorite deal is for the Mickey and Minnie Tsum Tsum Vinyl Display Sets.  They're like giant tsums that open up to reveal more tsum tsums!


Amazon has timed deals all throughout the day.  After a quick look, I've spotted specials for Pop Vinyl figures, Disney dolls, board games and more.  My favorite deal of today is the Disney Princess Lego sets!  Some of them are up to 20% off!

Amazon is also doing a deal on Christmas Sweaters!  I love the Mickey and Minnie designs; I might have to get one!  You can never have too many Christmas sweaters!


Walmart also has a ton of great deals going on.  In fact, I had a hard time getting their website to load, so I'm sure there are tons of other people looking for great deals!  My personal favorite was this Cinderella Castle dollhouse.


Although, my second favorite was definitely the Frozen Ice Castle.  I wish they had these types of castles when I was a kid!  I used to think my Barbie dollhouse was the greatest thing since sliced bread... if only it wasn't frowned upon to be 32 years old and to ask Santa Claus for a dollhouse.  I'd be all over that!


Anyways, I'm sure there are plenty of other deals out there!  Remember, these prices are subject to change, and they could sell out!  But, don't fret because Cyber Monday is only a few days away!  I'm sure there will be plenty of deals online then too!  And if you are out braving the stores today, good luck!  May the Force be with You!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment