Friday, October 7, 2016

Back from Disney

Hi Friends!  Eliot and I are back from a wonderful, Disney magic filled vacation!  (And work conference for me!)  I can't even figure out where to begin.  It was so magical!


I'm so happy to report that our Disney Cruise was incredible.  I was very worried about being seasick the entire trip.  In fact, my whole family was a bit worried.  We were all fine and had so much fun.  Three days flew right by and wasn't enough time to do everything.  Castaway Cay was beautiful!  I can't wait until our next Disney Cruise!  (We don't have one booked yet, but I'm hoping that changes soon!)


Walt Disney World was amazing as usual.  We only had a few days but we still got a lot done.  Things were a little bit hectic towards the end of our trip.  Eliot and I got on one the of last flights leaving Florida before Hurricane Matthew arrived.  Thankfully, we got out just in time and we arrived safe at home early this morning.


I will tell you more about our trip over the next few days!  For now, I need to get some rest.  I'm returning home with a head cold and sinus pressure and I want to get well before I have to return to work next week!  It's good to be home!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment