Monday, September 26, 2016

WDW Tomorrow!!!

I can't believe I leave for Walt Disney World (and for our cruise) tomorrow!!!  I'm so excited, but I've still got so much to do!!!  Ahhh!!!  Catch me if you can!!!  But, as crazy as it's been the past few weeks, I know it'll be worth it.  I'm looking forward to a week and a half away from my everyday routine.  I'm also really excited to see all of my fellow travel agent friends again!  And to meet some new friends!!!


If you see Eliot and me at Disney, please feel free come say hello!  We'd love to meet fellow Disney fans!  I promise we don't bite!  (Unless you are a candy apple.  Then, I make no promises!)  However, if I'm with my travel agent group, I probably won't be be able to say hi... I think we'll only be in the parks touring as a group on Thursday, but I'm not 100% sure.  Otherwise, I'd love to meet you!


As always, you can virtually follow along with the fun from the comfort of your own home.  If you aren't already, follow My Disney Life on Facebook for pictures, posts and updates.  I'm also on Instagram as @MyDisneyLifeBlog if you want to follow the photo fun there!  In the past, I tend to be more active on Instagram during our Disney trips.  I like to post photos "live" from the parks.  Don't have an Instagram account?  If you follow this link, you should be able to see all of my photos online!


During our Disneyland trip, I was able to live broadcast on my Facebook account.  If you are following me on Facebook, you might be in for a few treats!  You should get an alert when I'm live.  If you can't tune in to the live feed, you should be able to watch the videos at your own convenience if you go to my page.  Hopefully, this will allow more people to see my videos!


However, with all that being said, I will be offline during our cruise.  I will be sure to post photos and videos afterwards though!  There are data plans available, but I've decided to go cold turkey for the 2.5 days so I can get the full cruise relaxation experience!

Stay tuned for lots of Disney photo and video spam... See ya real soon friends!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment