Saturday, September 17, 2016

Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend 2017

"Here we go!!!"  I'm registered for the 2017 Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend!!!

This event takes place at Disneyland May 11th to 14th.  Eliot signed me up for the Pixie Dust Challenge- which consists of the Tinker Bell 10K Saturday and the Tinker Bell Half Marathon Sunday.  So that's 19.3 miles total in two days!

Photo Source
Early registration for Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members opened last Tuesday at noon.  I didn't even realize Eliot was planning to register us early, until he called me at work asking me what shirt size I was.  He registered himself and his entire family as well.  Registration opens for everyone on Tuesday!

This also means that Eliot and I are both registered to do the Coast to Coast challenge in which you get a pink medal!  I'm very excited about this.  I've wanted to do these two events for years now.  Next year is my year.  I've already started to work on my training plan and it goes into full swing once we're back from Walt Disney World.  I haven't had the best luck with runDisney events in the past, but I'm really determined this time!

Photo Source
In addition to my registration, Eliot also pre-ordered my pins and the "runner bundle" which included a Tervis cup and an ornament.  I also got those items from Princess weekend!  I'll have to make sure I save a spot on our Christmas tree for them!

Here's to the start of another runDisney adventure!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment