Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Our 4th Wedding Anniversary

Today is Eliot's and my 4th wedding anniversary!  It's hard to believe that four years have passed since we had our Disney Wedding.  It was a dream come true and sometimes, it still feels like it was a dream!


Thankfully, we splurged on photos and videos so we'll always have reminders of our special day!  I was going through a few of them the other day, and I created this short slideshow video for my Instagram account.  I thought I'd share it here too!  (Note: It's made to be viewed on Instagram so the photos are not a very high quality!)



We don't have any big plans for today.  Honestly, we've been so busy with ears that I've barely seen Eliot this month!  But, it'll totally be worth it when we're at Walt Disney World and on our cruise in a few more days!!!  (10 days until our cruise!)  We've already decided that we'll celebrate more then!  And what better place to celebrate then where our Happily Ever After first started?

ChEars to four magical yEars!!!  °o°

6 comments:

  1. I am on my way to Disney on 10/6. On 10/7 I will be celebrating my 38th anniversary at the Rose and Crown restaurant at Epcot. 38 yrs age we went to London for our honeymoon so this will be the next best thing....it goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I hope you have a wonderful trip and anniversary! We'll just be missing each other... we leave the 6th! Time does go by so fast. I can't believe it's already been 4 years!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow! So beautiful. Happy Anniversary from a lurker. I was married on a Disney Cruise. We were thinking of the chapel, but chose the cruise instead. People thought we were crazy, but I don't care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maggy!!! We had a wonderful day and I'm sure we'll have fun celebrating on our vacation! Oh gosh, I bet you had a wonderful wedding! I've thought about doing a vow renewal on the Disney Cruise Line someday. I love seeing wedding photos from the cruise!!! People still think we were crazy too. I just like to think that all of us Disney wedding couples just have more fun!!! ;-)

      Delete