Friday, September 30, 2016

Embarking on an Adventure

Today, we set sail on our first Disney Cruise adventure!

Photo Source
I've been dreaming about this day since I first learned about Disney Cruise Line.  The first time I heard about it, I was a child visiting Walt Disney World.  I remember seeing a video presentation about what they were working on.  Then, we got to see a small scale model of one of the ships.

Since then, I've seen lots of ads for the cruises on the Disney Channel.  I've seen snippets from the Disney Parks Christmas parades.  I've watched a Disney Cruise Line special on the Travel Channel.  And I've also seen lots of pictures online.  All of those have got me so excited for what we're going to experience this weekend!

Photo Source
I plan to fully immerse myself and to soak in all of the Disney Cruise Line magic that I can.  Thus, I'll be completely off the grid during our cruise.  I'm planning to keep my phone in airplane mode, but I'll keep it on me so I can take photos and videos.

I will let you all know how it went as soon as I can!!!  I'm sure I'll have a ton of photos, videos and stories to share!  But for now, it's time to embark on an adventure!!!  °o°
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment